Senior Director, Accounting and Finance, Merkle
As the Senior Director of Accounting and Finance for the 450 million dollar digital performance marketing agency, Kim manages the accounting policy, general and operational accounting, cash management, consolidations, and reporting teams.
Prior to Merkle, Kim spent 13 years with Cienna, a publicly traded communication equipment company. There she was promoted numerous times and progressed from Staff Accountant up to Director of Financial Reporting. Kim is a Certified Public Accountant and an MBA from Johns Hopkins University.
In this brief interview Kim reveals:
- How she built a best-in-class global accounting department.
- How she leverages her passion for technology to make her department more efficient.
- How her background in SEC Reporting has helped her succeed at a private company
- Which learned skills and personality attributes she feels has led to her rapid career progression.
- Her career advice for aspiring accounting professionals.