Jay is an excellent recruiter who really fits into the career coach category for executive level professionals. I have had numerous positive interactions related to my own and others' careers over the years." Read More...
- Vice President of Finance,International Entertainment Company
Working with Jay was a beneficial experience. He had strong relationships that led to me getting placed into an excellent situation. He has a strong knowledge base and provides valuable guidance with the entire interview/hiring process." Read More...
Avanti Group works with both active and passive job seekers from senior staff to executive levels. Our typical candidate has a high-caliber background in one or more of the following areas: corporate accounting, financial reporting, public accounting, internal controls, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, treasury, private equity, investment banking, and corporate strategy. Our strength is our ability to provide you with the connections, resources, and interviewing skills to accelerate your career forward.
• Over thirteen years of executive recruiting experience resulting in a highly effective, proactive, process designed to help you land your ideal opportunity.
• Strong connections in all the major industries in the DC metro area with an emphasis on Information Technology, Real Estate, Financial Services and Non-Profit.
• A consultative, non-pushy, approach to our candidates.
• Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of our clients’ opportunity. We won't waste your time interviewing for poor fits.
• A wealth of valuable expertise on the job search process including resume writing, interviewing techniques, career guidance, and compensation negotiation.
• Contract, Contract to Perm or Direct Hire solutions providing you with a one stop shop for your employment preferences.
Step 1 – Beginning the search
• In-depth consultation to address your most important job search criteria including career goals, compensation, preferred locations, and your value proposition.
• We’ll subsequently design a strategy to identify the appropriate companies to target.
• Our sources may include active and passive clients, industry and executive level contacts, and directly marketing of your background to your ideal employers.
Step 2 - Identification and evaluation of potential employers
• We implement our search strategy and confidentially take your search to the market.
• We'll identify qualified opportunities; conduct a thorough evaluation of their company culture, management style, open position(s), and opportunity for career development.
• Once we've completed these steps, we'll present your background to the employers where you want to interview.
Step 3 - Coordination of interviews and compensation negotiation
• Avanti Group will coordinate and schedule interviews and manage the entire process including pre and post interview briefings.
• Prior to the final round interviews, we'll reconfirm the employers’ assurance that you are one of their top candidates for the opportunity.
• Once you've decided on your top option, we'll work with both parties to come to an agreement on the terms of the offer and will assist you with your job transition and the handling of any counteroffers.
Step 4 - Follow up
• We’ll periodically follow up with you and your new employer to ensure your transition is a successful one.
• On the rare occasion when your new role isn't a fit, we advise you on the best course of action and will start a new job search when necessary.