At Avanti Group, our goal is to help you find an employer that can provide the best fit for your career.
Step 1 – Beginning the search
• In-depth consultation to address your most important job search criteria including career goals, compensation, preferred locations, and your value proposition.
• We’ll subsequently design a strategy to identify the appropriate companies to target.
• Our sources may include active and passive clients, industry and executive level contacts, and direct marketing of your background to your ideal employers.
Step 2 – Identification and evaluation of potential employers
• We implement our search strategy and confidentially take your search to the market.
• We’ll identify qualified opportunities; conduct a thorough evaluation of their company culture, management style, open position(s), and opportunity for career development.
• Once we’ve completed these steps, we’ll present your background to the employers where you want to interview.
Step 3 – Coordination of interviews and compensation negotiation
• Avanti Group will coordinate and schedule interviews and manage the entire process including pre and post-interview briefings.
• Prior to the final round interviews, we’ll reconfirm the employers’ assurance that you are one of their top candidates for the opportunity.
• Once you’ve decided on your top option, we’ll work with both parties to come to an agreement on the terms of the offer and will assist you with your job transition and the handling of any counteroffers.
Step 4 – Follow up
• We’ll periodically follow up with you and your new employer to ensure your transition is a successful one.
• On the rare occasion when your new role isn’t a fit, we advise you on the best course of action and will start a new job search when necessary.