Our focus is to find you the top performing direct hire or interim candidates that can help you reach your goals.
Step 1 – Beginning the search
• In-depth discussions with you to address your open requirements, organizational structure, corporate environment and your value proposition.
• We’ll subsequently develop a search strategy to identify the appropriate candidates.
• Our sources may include your competition, our industry and executive level contacts, direct recruiting calls, and our database of active and passive candidates.
Step 2 – Identification and evaluation of candidates
• We implement our search strategy and take the opportunity to the market.
• We’ll identify qualified candidates; conduct a thorough evaluation of their qualifications, interpersonal skills, motivations, and career objectives.
• Once we’ve completed these steps, we’ll present a short-list of the top matches for you to interview.
Step 3 – Coordination of interviews and compensation negotiation
• Avanti Group will coordinate and schedule the interviews at your preferred location and manage the entire process including pre and post-interview briefings.
• Prior to the final round interviews, we’ll reconfirm the candidates’ commitment to the opportunity to ensure that whoever you select will accept your offer.
• Once you’ve decided on your top option, we’ll work with both parties to come to an agreement on the terms of the offer and will assist the candidate with the resignation and handling of counteroffers.
• For contract placements, we’ll complete the candidate background check and get them set up on our payroll and relevant insurances before they start the assignment.
Step 4 – Follow up
• We’ll follow up with both the candidate and with you to ensure the transition and new relationship is a successful one.
• On the rare occasion when one of our placements don’t work out, we’ll replace the candidate at no additional charge.