I have hired Jay on an exclusive basis to assist us with multiple key searches for our financial operations group over the past several years. Jay has always provided exceptional service." Read More...
- Corporate Controller,Investment Firm
I worked with Jay to fill a position in my group. Jay worked to understand the needs of the position and hone the understanding based on additional information provided during the relationship." Read More...
- Chief Accounting Officer,Publicly Traded Online Media Company
Avanti Group understands that the accounting function of any company plays a major role in its success or failure. In a highly competitive market, the ability to recruit and develop top performing accounting professionals is imperative. We specialize in recruiting and evaluating best-in-class performers that excel in these areas.
•External and Internal Financial Reporting
•Accounting Policy & Research
• Executive level recruiting expertise with over thirteen years of experience in all facets of strategic sourcing.
• Flexible pricing and payment terms allowing us to adapt to your budget restraints.
• Customized Contract, Contract to Perm and Direct Hire solutions providing you with a one stop shop for all of your hiring needs.
• 100 day money-back guarantee on engaged or retained searches.
• Focus on developing true partnerships with our clients which saves you the wasted time of getting transactional search firms up to speed.
• Extremely high rate of retention and client renewal due to our partnership model. We promote a strong customer facing approach and proven search methodology.
Step 1 – Beginning the search
• In-depth discussions with you to address your open requirements, organizational structure, corporate environment and your value proposition.
• We'll subsequently develop a search strategy to identify the appropriate candidates.
• Our sources may include your competition, our industry and executive level contacts, direct recruiting calls, and our database of active and passive candidates.
Step 2 - Identification and evaluation of candidates
• We implement our search strategy and take the opportunity to the market.
• We'll identify qualified candidates; conduct a thorough evaluation of their qualifications, interpersonal skills, motivations, and career objectives.
• Once we've completed these steps, we'll present a short-list of the top matches for you to interview.
Step 3 - Coordination of interviews and compensation negotiation
• Avanti Group will coordinate and schedule the interviews at your preferred location and manage the entire process including pre and post interview briefings.
• Prior to the final round interviews, we'll reconfirm the candidates’ commitment to the opportunity to ensure that whomever you select will accept your offer.
• Once you've decided on your top option, we'll work with both parties to come to an agreement on the terms of the offer and will assist the candidate with the resignation and handling of counteroffers.
Step 4 - Follow up
• We’ll follow up with both the candidate and with you to ensure the transition and new relationship is a successful one.
• On the rare occasion when one of our placements doesn’t work out, we'll find an appropriate replacement at no additional charge.